Wednesday, September 4, 2013

August 28th - 30th ♥

The Faces of Chemo: Day 120
Chemo 10 of 12 with my Chemo Buddy Cherie. Almost done!!
 
Day 121 - Too dang hot for hair today!
Sportin' my "Brave, Gutsy, Dangerous (For Him)" cuffs!
Get your cuffs here: Something to Celebrate.
 
Day 122 - Highs and lows, ups and downs. It didn't help that it was Florida HOT today!
 
Wish I could have gotten out for a walk. I'm missing out on a beautiful morning sky - I can see it peeking between the neighbors' houses. Guess for now, I'll be thankful for the peek and for rest.
 
 Side Note:
I've been wanting to give peanut butter a try, but I didn't want to just go full blown PB. When my pal TC delivered last night's delicious dinner, she also brought chocolate-peanut butter scones. Perfect opportunity for the PB Test! So, this morning's breakfast could have made for a GREAT day or an epic fail........ SUCCESS!!! The scones were YUMMY!!! A very mild PB flavor, but a great first step!!!!! Thanks TC!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment