Wednesday, September 4, 2013

August 31st - September 3rd

 The Faces of Chemo: Day 123 - Got outta bed for some football and BBQ.
 
 Day 124 - No, I didn't stay in bed ALL DAY!!!
 
Day 125 - Maybe I should've stayed in bed today!
Who rolls their ankle in their own living room?! I do.
 
Tried going out for a walk this AM - it's been awhile since I've done that. Didn't get far because the bottoms of my feet went a bit numb and tingley. Thankful for the little bit of exercise I did get AND I got to greet the sun. Happy Labor Day, y'all!
 
Later that day.....
Seriously??!!!! I just rolled my ankle walking over to sit on the couch - not but a second before sitting my butt down!!!
 
Day 126 - Sooooo..... Doc Onc couldn't feel the tumor today, as in he couldn't find it!! That sucker shrunk even MORE!! The current gameplan is... last chemo on 9/11 - about 4 weeks later, surgery (hopefully minimal) - about 4 weeks after that, start radiation (for 6 weeks). DONE! Adios cancer!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment