Saturday, May 25, 2013

This last round of chemo really kicked my butt.  Not sure if it was just the chemo, or a combination of chemo and the emotional fall-out (no pun intended) from my hair issues.  Either way, I've been exhausted.  I was finally able to get out a bit yesterday and that was nice.  Woke up feeling even stronger this morning.  Wouldn't you know, that just about the time I start feeling "better", it's time for more chemo! Sheesh!  I expect to butt kicking myself next week!!

 The Faces of Chemo: Day 22
Sportin' my new Wonder Woman cuff!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!
Thanks Kim!  Cuff made by Something to Celebrate!
The Faces of Chemo: Day 23
The Baking Fairy stopped by (thanks Sharon)!

The Faces of Chemo: Day 24
Enjoying a Bday Cinnamon Dolce Creme Frapp! Thanks Elmo!

No comments:

Post a Comment