Sunday, May 11, 2014

One Year Later


This was me, May 1, 2013, at my very first chemo session.  One year later, I was able to go spend a fabulous, creative (cancer-free) weekend with some of my best girls – some of the same girls that helped get me through the last year!! Feeling so thankful and SO BLESSED!!


I went for my 3-month check up with Doc Onc on the 5th.  He said that everything looked good. Had labs drawn.  I was complaining about feeling fatigued, so he checked my thyroid and iron levels – everything is normal.  Just going to have to make sure that I am getting plenty of rest, drinking plenty of water, eating right (ugh), and exercise.  I go in on the 16th for my mammogram.  Piece of cake!

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration and the positive energy you share with those around you….Well, it's wondrous!

    ReplyDelete