Monday, April 29, 2013

April 4, 2013

I spent quite a bit of last night trying to decide if I was going to write this post and what I should say. 
 
Here goes...
 
In February, I found a lump. I called and made a doctor's appointment. That appointment was this last Monday and the doctor confirmed that there was a mass. Yesterday, I went in for a diagnostic mamogram/ultrasound. Not only is there the mass I had found on the right, but... there is one on the left too. The one on the left appears to be benign. The one on the right appears to be cancer. I'm going in today at 12:30 to have both biopsied and will hopfully have results on Friday.
 
I would appreciate all of your prayers (not just for me, but for Dave and the boys too). I know that God is in control, no matter what the outcome.
 
UPDATE:
Thank you for ALL of your prayers! I am OVERWHELMED by all of the love and support!! I am truely blessed!!!
Biopsies went well. Not that bad. The "girls" are just a little sore. Now we wait. Keep those prayers coming!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment